Terms Of Service
I've gotten some heat from people who apparently don't know anything about freedom of speech (read; single mothers with sand in their vaginas) or anything. I don't really care but since some people do here are the terms* of this site.
1) You will not enter this website if you are acting, either in actual employment or otherwise, as an agent, lawyer, or representitive of Warner Brothers, Disney, Sega, Nintendo, Archie Comics, 20th Century Fox, Fox Kids, Hanna-Barbara, Church Groups or any other company not stated. Give Me Beer is a comedy site only meant to amuse people. (Though mostly only me and my friends) No actual harm or profit is done on expense of anyone.
2) All viewers of this site except responsibility of their actions inside the site and do not hold any obligation to the webmaster of this site for any of their actions. All comments made in chat rooms,. bulletin boards or guest books are not the responsibility of the webmasters of the site.
3) All material on this site was found on the web, donated by various parties, or done especially for this site. All copyrighted material holds the rights to the company or animators holding the copyright.
4) This website takes no responsibility if any of our content is viewed by anyone under the age of 18, or what is illegal in their country. (If even illegal at all) Parental supervision is suggested for minors due to some explict material and cursing.
5) By viewing the content within this site, you must be able to do so in accordance with your local laws. The website takes no responsibility for such breaches.
6) Persons affliated with the companies in 1) may surf the website in their private time, for their private use, and the site will stay seperate from his/her's affliation with their respected companies.
7) You will not surf this site to fuel, begin, or support a lawsuit against the staff of the website on any grounds.
Browsing the site without agreeing to above statements is a breach of contract and may violate state, local, or federal laws, including code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act.
*The terms were ripped off the entrance term to the old Lemon Heaven site (My old porn site) so it sounds much more harsh than it actually is. Common sense will get you very far.